Thursday, March 17, 2011

Painting, and Cuddles, and Growling, Oh My!

This has been a trying week in my world but there were still some good times. I started reading Love and Logic for Early Childhood yesterday and pieces of it are really speaking to me, and even working in just a day of practicing them! I'll do a feature post on that when I'm done and have some time using it under my belt so I can really share its effect. Here are some sweeter moments from this week caught on camera.



Ally: "Mommy! Take my pick-sure!"





Ally painting fun. She painted a sunshine, or so she told me.




 Ally likes to lay on Jace and he thinks it's hilarious. Silly boy.




Here she is laying on him again...and he's playing with her hair. I wonder how long until he decides to get back at her by really pulling it! ;-)




Growling! He uses this sound when he's frustrated, hungry, or just wants my attention. He'll mimic if you do it at him.







On the move with a little growling and a plank.





Dancing in her Cinderella dress and Snow White shoes. Jazz hands!



1 comment:

  1. Omiga, Jace had me cracking up! He sounds like a pirate.

    ReplyDelete