Friday, April 27, 2012

Detox Day 7: Traveling

Day 7 is ending and I am sooo looking forward to my homemade roasted red pepper hummus tomorrow! 3 days left and I get to add nuts, beans, and seeds tomorrow. That means nut butters are a-go again! I had another busy day with little eating simply because of a lack of time. We had another showing of our home this afternoon and i had to get us packed to leave town tonight. I had a green smoothie for breakfast, left over dinner from last night for lunch (mushrooms, zucchini, rice), and a spinach salad with mushrooms and balsamic vinegar dressing for dinner. I am pretty proud of myself for sticking so strictly to my detox for dinner since it was at a restaurant with family! Italian food and a cocktail could've easily derailed me! I am currently enjoying an evening treat of blended frozen bananas and strawberries. I think hot tea will soon follow. I did end up losing another pound when I weighed yesterday. I'm now at 118, 3lbs from my preferred weight and 8lbs lighter than 7 days ago. It should be pretty simple to take care of those last 3lbs with adding my workout back in after the end of the detox. Tomorrow starts the last "phase" of this project and I am excited to have some raw cashews!

No comments:

Post a Comment